Friday, January 15, 2010

THE Diaper Bag!

I have a Vera Bradley diaper bag that I ordered early in my pregnancy. In fact, purchasing it is pretty much the only noteworthy thing I did in between throwing up when I was on my week of "vacation" from work in August.


I was pretty pleased with it until Katie presented me with this today...THE diaper bag!


Now you can't tell me that you've seen any other Mom at the grocery store carrying that! Katie searched high and low for the perfect diaper bag - the one that would make people stop you and ask you "where did you get that?" and when she couldn't find it - she did what only the best friend would do...she had it custom made! So sorry Vera, I think you will now get to visit places that weren't originally in your future, like the babysitter.

No comments: