Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to work

It's a day that I have dreaded since I found out I was pregnant...and I knew it would come all too soon...and it did. Monday was my first day back at the office. But...thanks to all the prayers and support of all the wonderful people around me, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it hasn't been that bad!

A couple of things that have made the transition back easier...

1) Grandma's here! It's been much easier leaving her each morning when I know she's spending the day hanging out with Grandma.

2) I am swamped at work...lots piles up in eight weeks!

3) Everyone at the office has been great!

4) My Tressie shrine at the office...plenty of pictures to oogle over throughout the day!

5) Special treats from special people...

Somehow Tressie got a hold of Grandma's credit card and sent me this beautiful bouquet!

A gorgeous African violet plant sent from our dear friends the Knutsons - Shaun, Jocelyn and little Kaleb!

A big thank you to everyone who has helped make this dreaded day not so bad!

No comments: