Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Well hello my friends!  It's been WAY too long.
I am so behind in the blogging world {among other things in my life!}, I debated trying to go back and catch up on posts and settled on just picking up right now.  
So here we go...

My Mom and Dad just returned from a weeks vacation, so that means I got to stay home with the littles for a week.
We had lots of fun.
One day included a visit to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Katie and Baby Maddie!


It was great.
It was a Wednesday morning and so it wasn't crowded at all.
I was even able to just let GW down to wander around; he of course loved that!


 

The Little Lady had a blast picking pumpkins out.
She was all set to go home and carve one that afternoon.






And we of course all had fun with Baby Maddie!


So here's to a happy Fall my friends...and a lot less time between visits!

2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Love your pictures--as always!

All that orange makes me happy! It's one of my favorite colors. :)

HickChickBritt said...

How cute! I say don't worry about getting caught up, just start now. Then you won't feel obligated and not post at all haha