Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love toys!

Over the past several weeks I have really started to take interest in some of my toys! I love to stretch out on a blanket and kick and squirm while Mom and Dad play toys with me. Lacy loves my toys too...we have to watch her you know!



My bugs and butterfly friends on my car seat were my first toys that I was introduced to when I was only about a month old. They go everywhere with me and are for sure some of my favorites, I think I could stare at them for hours! Here I am this morning, with my purse, all ready to go to breakfast and shopping with the girls! Mom, Aunt Katie, Suz and I went to Mimi's for breakfast and then went bridesmaid and wedding dress shopping for Aunt Katie's wedding. I was a really good girl! I think I must like shopping...Dad says with this group I better get used to it!

No comments: