Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tough Enough to Wear Pink

Tonight was Tough Enough to Wear Pink night at the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo so I decided to go all out (granted, it was pretty easy considering I have a whole closet full of pink duds)!

I LOVED the rodeo! I took all of the action in and was a happy girl all evening. Feeding time rolled around and Mom and Dad were prepared for me to sound off, but I continued to stay happy the whole time we were at the rodeo, a good hour and a half, two hours past bottle time.


Here I am with my friends Skyla and Kelsi!



The highlight of my night (maybe even my lifetime!)...hanging out with the Queens! Our good family friend Danya Jenkins is Aide to Girl of the West this year and will assume the duties of Girl of the West next year. Dayna is such a sweetie...I think Mom and Dad would both be just fine if I grow up to be just like Dayna! I also got to meet Miss Rodeo America and Miss Rodeo Colorado and they autographed pictures for me to hang up in my room...so awesome!



Yes, I loved the rodeo and the Queens. I dug hanging out with the royality...my new life ambition!

No comments: