Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Lasts

The lasts are beginning...

I just finished Tressie's last bath at this house.



Tomorrow is my last day in the Colorado Springs office.
Tomorrow is our last day with Freda and Pam.

I'm getting a little sad. I usually don't wear my heart on my sleeve, but with all of the stress of selling the house (today we've gone from maybe the whole thing falling apart, back to still maybe closing on Monday...) and packing, the next few days could be interesting.

I just have to keep reminding myself that for all of the lasts there will be a new first!

6 comments:

Lori Hollis said...

You know Michelle got Facebook today, well sorta. Ask her about it. :)

Lori Hollis said...

And maybe get Facebook....

Lori Hollis said...

I still can't believe you are moving far, far away! You better update your blog daily! Okay at least 3 times per week!

Mark said...

My favorite movie quote - Sandra Bullock in Hope Floats - "Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but its what's in the middle that makes it all worth living." Good luck with the move! Christina

Lori Hollis said...

Will you do this with Tressie please! See the blog below.
http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

Emily Golding said...

Oh my goodness Lori!!! : )