Monday, August 3, 2015

Building Update

So, it's been awhile since I've updated.
They finished the back-filling, that seemed to take awhile.
I didn't blog because nothing too exciting was happening.

They poured the basement floor, the front porch and back porch on July 22nd.
Forgot to blog that.
I was pretty excited about my front and back porch!


And now...it looks like this!!!


The framing crew arrived the afternoon of July 28th (Tuesday).
Put in super long days, we're talking working well into the night under flood lights.
And pretty much had it done August 1st (Saturday).
That's a group of hard working Mormon boys right there!!

Everyone keeps asking me, what's next???
I don't really know.
I'm just worried about paint colors and furniture!

Oh and when Tressie saw this, she was ready to go home and pack.
We had to slow her down a little : )

#goldingsbuild

No comments: