Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And breathe...

...for a brief moment...and then continue to hold breath until September 13th.

After seven and a half months on the market (that's a really long time even for an anal neat freak like me to keep the house in tip-top showing condition)...the house is officially under contract! Praise the Lord!

Justin and I just signed the contract - online, with our mouse...pretty signatures!

We've been in this house for five years at the end of this month and it's been a great first home where we've made lots of memories. As excited as I am to get back to the ranch, I am going to miss this place just a little!


The hardest part of this whole situation is leaving our fabulous babysitters...we simply could not have been more blessed. I'm so comfortable and confident in the loving care that T gets from them - I didn't cry a single tear the first day I dropped her off when she was 9 weeks old, but bawled my eyes out this morning when I had to tell them that we're moving. If you know anyone looking for a FABULOUS home daycare, please contact me and I'll get you all the details.

It's been a stressful 24 hours. I'm going to bed...and in the morning, I'M NOT MAKING THE BED! : )

No comments: