Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patty's Day Volleyball Tournament

This weekend I dug my Mizunos out of the bottom of my closet and did something I hadn't done for nearly two years...played volleyball.

Volleyball is by far my favorite sport to play and before I had the Little Lady and we moved, I played at least once a week, but like I said, it had been close to two years. Friday night when my bestie Katie and I arrived at Big House, the butterflies were swarming, but I am happy to report that I was not nearly as rusty as I thought I would be.

The St. Patty's Day Tourney is my favorite tournament of the year. Everyone goes all out in the green attire. Kate and I got tatt'd up for the occasion!


Saturday afternoon, our fan club showed up.




"Mama and Auntie Katie and the Sham-Rockers are #1!"


Well, thanks T, glad we are in your book!
We didn't end up #1, but we didn't have a bad showing at all and most of all...it was a blast!

No comments: