Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Baby Shower

First, a little story about the Little Lady.
She was VERY excited to go to Aunt Katie's baby shower.
One day when we were talking about it, she says, "So, a baby shower...does that mean we take a bath with Aunt Katie's Baby?"
Three-year-olds, so logical, right.

So Sunday was the big baby shower.

This lady wears pregnancy well, don't you think?!

She busted out the wedges...we are the same height.
I just felt the need to tell you that.

I hosted the shower with her sister and sisters-in-law.
I don't think I have to tell you who is who, I bet you can figure it out.


T had a big time playing with all of the little girls at the shower...there were a lot of them!
GW was the only boy...poor guy, but he got a lot of attention.


We did a nursery rhyme theme.
I found the cutest vintage nursery rhyme clip art on Etsy to use for the decorations.




We asked everyone to bring a copy of their favorite children's book as part of their gift.
Baby White has quite the collection of books now.

We took "Tickle Monster", my kids LOVE this book!

For my gift, I put together a basket of my favorite things for her: a Halo sleepsack, aden + anais swaddle blankets, George Strait lullaby CD, Pampers diapers and wipes, Boudreaux's Butt Paste, MAM pacifiers, Tommee Tippee bottle, Gap baby socks {the only socks that will stay on!}, a set of handmade burp cloths and Sophie the Giraffe teething toy {from the kids to Baby White, as their favorite baby product!}.


We had a very fun day celebrating Katie and Baby White!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun!!
My baby shower is this weekend, I'm just a wee bit excited! ;)

Melodee said...

looks like an amazing shower! AND how cute you girls all looked!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! And cute theme!