Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas!!!

Christmas morning was really fun at our house this year!

We finally woke our little sleepy heads up at 9AM!!! and told them that Santa had came.
{It worked out awesome, gave the guys a chance to get chores done and me a chance to get myself ready and breakfast made, all before presents!}

The Little Lady got her beloved Saige.  The American Girl Doll that she has been wanting for the past six months.  Santa really wanted to get GW something cool, but wasn't sure what GW would like this year.  Then he remembered this cattle truck that his elves had made and thought that was just the thing since GW loves to watch the trucks come and go. 

John Wayne and I decided on one big present for each of the kiddos this year.
T got her "iPad" {LeapPad Ultra} which has been a big hit and GW got his brand belt buckle.

Gaga and Papa came up to watch the kids open their presents from Santa and us.  Then we all opened our stockings and after breakfast headed to "the Greats" {my Grandpa and Grandma's} house for lunch with my aunts, uncles and cousins.

 

This is the best we got as far as a family Christmas photo this year : )


And it seems as though this is always were my camera gets pushed aside and I quit taking pictures.
After lunch and presents with my Dad's family, we all loaded up in the Suburban for a 100 mile trip to my other Grandparent's house for Christmas dinner with my Mom's family.

A busy, busy day, but so blessed to celebrate the birth of our Savior with all of our family.

1 comment:

Kelsey Pope said...

Love the kids' faces! And where did you get that cattle truck!? Did someone local make it? I would love to get one for Chisum. :)