Sunday, March 30, 2014

3 weeks ago...

So, three weeks ago tomorrow, I changed my computer wall paper to this.
I had just finished my first 21 Day Fix, had great results and was heading into round two.
Well, here I am, 21 days later...null.
I didn't eat terrible, not even really bad, but I didn't focus like you have to on The Fix.
So, tomorrow me and a couple of friends are starting it again.
It helps to have a group doing it at the same time as you...accountability.


We got our first Bountiful Basket two weeks ago, this is it, and we just picked up our second one Friday night.
I LOVE this. 
Living in a rural area, you might not always have access to the freshest or biggest variety of fresh fruits and veggies, but Bountiful Baskets gives you just that.


We transformed our old file room at the office into an exercise room.
We just got our equipment a couple of weeks ago. 
This is awesome!!!
I get off of work about 30 minutes before John Wayne, so the perfect time to get 30 minutes of cardio in.
I still get up at 5AM and do my workout at home, I'm still doing the 21 Day Fix regiment right now, and then add the additional cardio at night.


This weekend was the second race of Sweatovation's Commit To Be Fit 5k series.
I'm thrilled to report that I cut almost 4 minutes off of my time from January.
And I'm getting closer to my 10 minute miles goal.

I have never liked to run, but I'm kinda actually starting to like it.
I told the girls at the office the other day that as awful as this sounds, I think it's because my kids or the hubs can't just open a door and find me...ALONE TIME!

 

And finally, I found this the other day and it really rang true for me.
Lately, I've been catching myself telling myself, oh go ahead, I'll just do an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill.
Well folks, 20 extra minutes on the treadmill doesn't offset a half a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Darn those little things!


OK, I'll update you in 3 weeks with RESULTS!!!

No comments: