Sunday, November 30, 2014

Black Friday!!!

OK, I promise that I'm not one of the millions of Americans who seemingly have decided to skip right on over Thanksgiving...I just forgot to take any pictures!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my grandparents house, I just don't have any photos to document it.

Thanksgiving night, in keeping with tradition, my Mom, T and myself, along with my aunt and cousins, headed for a slumber party at the Holiday Inn in Colorado Springs. 
No shopping for us on Thanksgiving night, just a good, fun girl's night!
Then, for no other reason than we like to, we got up and went to Target at 5AM.


After a couple of hours of shopping, we met my Grandparents and Great-Aunt for breakfast.
Shhhhh....don't tell GW that baby Titus got to come on girls day!


Early afternoon, John Wayne and GW came and met up with us.
We headed to Harding Nursery to visit Santa and to get our tree.

I am so in love with this adorable little tree we picked out.
It is absolutely perfect for the trailerhood.


So, Santa visit 2014...
T rocked it.
Her and Santa had quite the in-depth conversation while John Wayne and I worked to convince GW that it would be ok to even stand next to Santa.


Nope, he wasn't having it.
But he sure does look cute in this photo by himself.


So, the whole fam jumped in for a photo with Santa.


And, GW posed for another one by himself.


This is our second year to visit Santa at Harding Nursery and I'm deeming it tradition!

So excited to kick off Christmas season 2014!!!

No comments: