Friday, March 20, 2015

A Few Stories

There have been a couple of good ones lately, so I thought it was time to document them.

One day in all of Tressie's random ramblings:
"The things I fear the most in life: rats, snakes and not being popular."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day Tressie told Gaga:
"If I was you, and he was my kid (pointing at her brother), I'd sleep with one eye open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tressie told me that she was out of glue at school.
So I bought her some new glue sticks and gave her one to go put in her backpack.
T:  "Mom, can I have another glue stick."
Me:  "What'd you do with the one I just gave you."
T:  "Gunner has it.  He's putting it on his lips."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, Saturday night on the way home from state basketball, Tressie proceeded to cheer the whole way home.  We had all had about enough of it.

Tressie:  "When I say purple, you said gold. Purple."
Gunner:  "Shut your mouth."

Tressie and Gunner, keeping a smile on our faces!!

No comments: