Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"See bed rest really does work..."

I just got home from the doctor...my blood pressure is down! Dr. Lalonde just kinda looked at me and grinned when he said "see bed rest really does work." I may have fought him on the idea just a little bit in the beginning. : ) I'm fortunate that it's only been for a short period of time and it's not strict bed rest...I can still work from my laptop and do a few things around the house - but for the most part, my days are supposed to be spent on the couch. Which at first may sound quite appealing, but one week into it...I'M CLIMBING THE WALLS! (For those of you that are wondering, the Olympics broadcast the boring sports like curling during the day.)

So Tressie, for the next week, the ball's in your court! If nothings happened, I go back to the doctor Monday...if my bp is up, he did tell me that he'll induce me that day, if not...more waiting...

No comments: