Sunday, February 14, 2010

The nursery is finished!

Every baby's nursery is put together with love, but I think it's only fair to say that EXTRA love has been poured into Baby Tressie's nursery! A big thank you especially to Justin and my Grandma for making my dream nursery become a reality!

I picked out the vintage cowboy prints months ago and decided that's what it would be regardless of if we had a boy or girl...there would be no generic baby blue or pink nursery for our baby!

My Grandma Chisman made all of the bedding...quilts, bumpers, pillows, curtains...everything! She is a very special and talented lady!






I bought the cheapest mobile I could find and recrafted it to match the nursery.


Justin spent countless (grueling) hours in the garage sanding and painting the rocking chair and dresser that I had as a little girl. It would have been much easier to go buy new ones, but new doesn't equal special!


And thank you to my Mom too, she put in her fair share of time cutting fabric and painting letters and stars for the wall.


I can't wait to bring Baby Tressie home to her very special nursery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily - Your nursery looks great!! And I agree, your grandma is pretty special!
Christina