Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Goals Report

Drink more water.
I slacked off here a little bit this month, going back to my old ways of Diet Coke and coffee. Focusing on choosing water again!

Stick to a budget.
I “borrowed” a $100 from my house fund. NO! This is so not allowed. It has been paid back, but this money is invisible, untouchable, concealed, etc. from here on out.

Read atleast one book each month.
I actually read a book this month. I read The Hunger Games. It was good, not my usual type of read, but it was captivating.

Keep my pictures organized.
Slowly but surely still working on this project, a little progress has been made.

Start sewing again.
Mother’s Day is Sunday. The sewing machine will be running full speed in the evenings this week. (From that statement, obviously I didn’t sew in April.)

Exercise.
Hello reality. Last month my goal was to exercise six times a week. In my world, that is not so realistic. I feel like four times a week is a good, attainable goal. So four times a week it is.

The “d” word.
If you’ll recall last month’s goals post, I decided I would actually diet in April, not just watch what I ate. I lost six pounds this month. Actually I lost six pounds in the first two weeks of the month and then I just battled back and forth, up and down the past few weeks with Easter and then my Seattle vaca. May goal: 10 pounds.

I feel like I’m at a point where I really need to focus back in on my goals. The first few months they were at the forefront of my mind when I made choices, recently they’ve taken a backwards slide. Time to move them to the front again.

No comments: