Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tressie's Big Announcement


There you have it.

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.
Although, at times I wish I had.
Just kidding. (Not really.)
My body and pregnancy do not agree.
I've been puking.
A lot.
So that's where I've been.

John Wayne and I went to my 12 week appointment today and the doctor said everything looks great.  We are very thankful for our newest little blessing and every time I run to the bathroom I'll keep trying to remind myself that it's all worth it!

5 comments:

Penny Pfeiff said...

I have wondered where you were! I guess that is a pretty good excuse. So happy for you and here's to feeling better...but definitely worth it! Congrats!!!
lyp

Tanya said...

Congratulations and hope you are feeling better soon! I've missed your blog posts!

Melodee said...

how totally exciting! congrats! what a cute pic of your little girl to announce becoming big sis!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

I was thinking the other day that you hadn't posted in awhile. Now we know why. I'm sorry that you're sick. I was that way with all three of my kiddos...and it's the pits. Thankfully for me I started feeling better around 16 weeks. Hope you feel better very very soon!

Krulls in Haiti said...

She's so adorable! Congratulations! May the sickness pass quickly so you can get on with life!