Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloweekend - Edison Carnival and Trick-or-Treat

Friday night, my Mom and I took the Little Lady to a neighboring community's Halloween carnival and community trick-or-treat. {John Wayne had the flu :( }

I must say, the Little Lady looked absolutely adorable in her "Pirate Princess" costume!



Not real sure what we were thinking giving her a sword?!?
{We picked this sword up for her at Disney World, we knew it'd complete her costume!}


The trick-or-treat portion of the evening took place in their elementary school, where community members lined the hallway and handed out candy to the kids. It was great to see so many old friends. {Before we moved to Wild Horse, we used to go to church with many of these folks.}



From there, it was into the gymnasium for the carnival. I remember going to this carnival when I was a little girl!


The Little Lady's favorite game was for sure the "duck pond." She loved it...and didn't want to leave it...ever.


It was such a fun evening, I only wish John Wayne could have gone with us. Next year...we'll for sure be back!

No comments: