Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What We've Been Up To

The first week of December is nearly in the books...crazy!

Well, if you'll remember, Friday night was the premier of the Good Luck Charlie {the Little Lady's favorite show} Christmas movie. So Good Luck Charlie and pizza at Grandpa and Grandma's house made for a great evening!


Saturday night was my company Christmas party in Denver. It was at Comedy Works...great venue, great food, great entertainment, makes for great fun!


We're in a cold spell here in Colorado...it was -12 degrees when John Wayne and I left for work this morning. Brrrrr, is right!


Okay, I know that was short, but I'm off to work on packing my bags. John Wayne and I leave for Vegas on Thursday! And I checked...the lowest low temperature in the forecast is higher than our highs have been...yee haw!

No comments: