Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Currently

I saw this idea on my blog friend Mer's blog, Life at 7000 Feet, and loved it so much, I asked her if I could borrow it!

Currently

Current Book: I just started Mockingjay, book number three in The Hunger Games series. If I don't get it finished before, I'm sure I'll finish it this weekend. These books are incredibly captivating!

Current Playlist: I have not been on a music kick lately...weird, because I usually have it playing most of the day in my office, but not lately???

Current Color: Turquoise. Current color...forever color...

Current Drink: My current coffee of choice is Starbuck's new Blonde roast, so I start my day with that, but then TRY to just stick to water for the rest of the day.

Current Food: Boring...a Special K bar for breakfast and a sandwich, Baked Lays and apple for lunch. Dinner is usually a treat though, because more often than not, my sweet Mom invites us to stay for dinner when we pick the Little Lady up. {Yes, I realize how incredibly spoiled I am.}

Current Favorite Favorite: Hands down, The Hunger Games trilogy.

Current Wishlist: A custom made cowhide purse with our brand on it. I have the money saved up and everything, I just need to find the right person to make it.

Current Needs: A miracle lotion to cure my INCREDIBLY dry/itchy/red/rashy {I'm sorry, was that too much?} skin.

Current Triumph: I worked out five days a week for the whole month of January. Whoop whoop!

Current Annoyances: The 5 million or so unorganized pictures on my computer and the fact that I am yet to get them organized.

Current Indulgence: An amazing homemade cinnamon roll. My bestie and I hold each other to no sugar during the week. That was at the forefront of my mind as I was choosing to eat it and I immediately emailed her and confessed, but it was so worth it :)

Current Mood: Very happy and content with life.

Current Blessing: My job, I really kinda like it :)

Current Outfit: With all of the trade shows I've been attending for work, I feel like all I've been wearing is polos and oxfords with the Farm Credit logo on them. Hot, I know :)

Current Excitement: The Little Lady's 2nd birthday is just a month away. I'm in full party planning mode!

Current Link: Pinterest. For all of you pinners out there, enough said.

There you have it, my life currently. I'd love to hear what's going on in your life currently!

3 comments:

Melodee said...

awe can't wait to get to the last book, just started the first one!!!

Lori Hollis said...

Finally! I think it was my Bloglovin application. Anyways, I LOVE this idea and am stealing it!

Ellen said...

Great idea, Emily! I might borrow it too.