Monday, July 2, 2012

Phone Photo Fun

Hello friends!  Hope you all had a good week, here's a glimpse at our week in phone pics.



The Little Buckaroo's first pair of shoes arrived in the mail.  Aren't they cute?!?  I have to admit, at first I was a little bummed...dressing a little boy isn't going to be as fun as dressing a little girl, no hair bows, no tutus, but these adorable little shoes helped my attitude!


Wildfires are raging all over Colorado.  Tuesday afternoon, the fire right outside of Colorado Springs took a turn for the worst and devastated the west side of the city.  Thankfully, the firefighters have been able to get a lot better control on the fires over the past several days.


Saturday, the Little Lady and I went to visit my Bestie.  We had a great time and check out this amazing strawberry cream pie that she made...soooo good!


The Little Lady threw her swimming pool in the back of the Suburban so she could swim at Aunt Katie's house.


Sunday morning, I made these pecan pie muffins.  They don't look that amazing here {I had a hard time getting them out of the pan}, but they were super simple to make and sooo good!


My Mom got a new computer.
The Little Lady got a new box...I mean fort.
She's obsessed with it.  She spent most of Saturday night and Sunday inside of her box, with her snacks and movie.


We've been in the process of turning the Little Lady's room into a room for her and the Little Buckaroo to share.  I ordered these name decals off Etsy and John Wayne helped me hang them up this weekend.  I LOVE them!


We got a rain shower Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening, thank you Jesus!  Sunday evening there was  a HUGE full rainbow, so pretty!


I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the Fourth of July holiday!

8 comments:

Melodee said...

so sad all those fires:(
love the little shoes for your guy, you'll have fun, it is different dressing boys but I'll bet he's going to have quite a wardrobe!

Amanda said...

I love Little Buckaroos new shoes! That pie looks amazing, as all your food does! And I love those wall decals. I have favorited a few on etsy but since we're not in our house yet and Tealr doesn't have her own room it's kind of pointless.

Anonymous said...

You are WAY ahead of us in the name department. Johan keeps asking me if I've thought of any names yet. My answer is always no. Guess I better get to thinking about it. September will be here before I know it.
Christina

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are adorable!!!
I feel for all the people who have been affected by all the fires. We've had several also. So sad.

Anonymous said...

I've been keeping all those people affected by the fires in my prayers. So heartbreaking!

Travel With Lulu said...

We moved to England from Colorado - so we have had a close eye on those fires too. And I must add that those muffins look incredible - too bad I don't have a scratch and sniff screen :) Newest follower, Laura

Unknown said...

oh my! Those shoes!!!! Adorable!

Lori Hollis said...

I love the name!!!