Monday, July 9, 2012

Phone Photo Fun

Here we are, another week come and gone.
Here's this week in Instagram photos.



Our little Fourth of July firecracker!

 

Fourth of July goodies...Cucumber Salsa and Knock You Naked Brownies.

 

What's the Fourth of July without a bomb pop?!?!

 

This weekend our good friends came to visit!
The Little Lady and KaKa {Kaleb in Little Lady lingo} playing in the pool.

 

Popsicle time!

 

When my Sephora order arrived this week, it also contained a birthday treat!
Love Fresh Sugar Lips!

 

Sunday evening as I was trying to get all the laundry put away, a certain Little Lady was stealing clean clothes out of the basket, taking off her pjs and playing dress-up.

 

I hope you all have a good week.
We have another nice week with a mid-week break...Wednesday is my birthday!
Only a few more days in my 20's...eeekkk!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great photos! Your little lady is adorable. :) Happy early birthday! Thirty is not bad, it's what you make of it! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun times!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree it is not the Fourth without a Bomb pop!

Kindra said...

I love the last picture, she looks so cute just sitting there!

www.miss-metropolitan.com