Monday, August 1, 2011

July Goals Update

So I pretty much feel like I have to be boring you all to death with these uneventful monthly goal updates, so we’ll run through this one quickly.

P.S. Where did July go? Literally feels like the 4th of July was last week.

Drink more water.
Yep, still drinking water…some days better than others.

Stick to a budget.
I’m back on track here and now that I am, I kind of even have a renewed enthusiasm about it again.

Read atleast one book each month.
Water for Elephants…still on it. I haven’t had much time to read lately, but I’m not so into this book that I’m trying to make time either...

Keep my pictures organized.
Is this a never ending process? I don’t know if I’ll ever get caught up…

Start sewing again.
YES! It was a small {very small} project, but I made a table runner for when Mom and I hosted Chevy’s bridal shower. At least we know the machine still works : )

Exercise.
I have been doing pretty good in this department. I signed up with some friends to do the Dirty Girl mud run at the end of September. They’re all in good shape, and well you know, I’m not. So now I have some motivation. I’m alternating the Couch-to-5K program with my Jillian videos. Although I must admit the only time my workout clothes made it out of my suitcase during my recent trip to Seattle was for the plane ride home…I had eaten so much food and obviously not exercised, they were the only thing comfortable enough for the ride home : )

The “d” word.
Remember I don’t diet anymore…

No comments: