Monday, September 26, 2011

Ewwwwww, look good!

Tonight when I brought the Little Lady home from Grandma's, she decided to make her tank top into a skirt. She ran around like this all evening.

She then decided the Easter hat in the toy box completed the look.

I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures. She came over and was curious so I showed her one of the pictures on the camera screen. Her response: "Ewwwwww, look good." Yes, I kid you not!




One of her favorite things to do is to spin around until she's dizzy and falls down. She incorporated it into her Dancing With The Stars act tonight.



Yeh, we laugh a lot in our house!

2 comments:

Penny Pfeiff said...

Oh that is priceless...she acts like her Grandma...HA HA! :) Love it...she cracks me up!!

Anne Duncan said...

love it!! girl's got style, we all know that :)