Sunday, January 23, 2011

A sneak peak...

It's very hard to believe, but in just a little over a month we'll be celebrating the Little Lady's 1st birthday.

Now, all of you that know me know that I LOVE to throw a party, so I've been anxious to get started on this one. I'm going to call it #2 in my party planning book, right behind my wedding!

I didn't allow myself to start on it until after Christmas, but then I dove in...pretty much just a lot of time spent on Etsy looking at all of the cute options. I had pretty much decided on the cute little owl "Whoooo's turning 1" theme, but then my bestie Katie said, what about a monsters theme. Well since we have our very own little monster on our hands...perfect...so fitting!

And once I found this on Etsy, there was no turning back, a monster bash it would be!

This weekend I worked with Heather who owns Chickabug (who is GREAT to work with by the way, highly recommend her for helping you out with any of your party needs) to get the invitations and other things ordered for the Little Lady's monster bash. Heather will print the invites and a few other things for me, but then most of the other stuff, like the cupcake wrappers and toppers, banner, etc are pdf files that Heather has already sent me and I'll print and assemble these things myself. I'll for sure be back to Heather and Chickabug again next year about this time!

Can't wait for the big Monster Bash!

No comments: