Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 - A Year In Review

{January}
~ I was promoted to Assistant Vice President - Marketing
~ I spent a lot of time on the road attending trade shows and conventions for work
 
{February}
~ We found out that we were expecting
~ Lucy and Lacy ran away from home...and returned
 
 
{March}
~ The Little Lady turned two

 
{April}
~We announced that we were expecting
 
 
~ The Little Lady got a pony
 
 
{May}
~ We found out that Baby G was a boy
 
 
 
{June}
~ Branding season
 
{July}
~ I turned 30, we celebrated by taking the Little Lady to the waterpark

 
{August}
~ John Wayne and I celebrated our 10-year-anniversary
 
 
{September}
~ We prepared for the arrival of Baby Gunner
 
 
{October}
~ Gunner William Golding made his appearance October 10th
 
 
{November}
~ Family pictures
 
 
~ Thanksgiving
 
 
~ Santa visit
 
 
{December}
~ A wonderful Christmas season
 
 
We were blessed over and over again in 2012, it truly was one of the best years so far.
 
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous 2013!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I still love your April announcement best of all :) Happy New Year!!!

Anne Bonn said...

Is it weird that I still can't believe you guys have been married 10 years?!?

Suzi @ chores and chandeliers said...

I love all your clothes, boots, jewelry, accessories, and your red hair :)

I think you should post where you shop!