Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day...the rest of the story

This would be the point in the day that I became real lazy and stopped taking pictures.
All of these are courtesy of my Mom.

We always do Christmas lunch at my Grandpa & Grandma Hammer's house.
All of my little cousins were home from college, so the whole crazy group was there.

 
From there, we always drive nearly 100 miles, to have Christmas dinner at my Grandpa & Grandma Chisman's house.
 
Makes for a crazy day, but we are truly blessed to be able to spend it with so much family.
 
 
My Grandma, a very talented seamstress, surprised me and my cousins each with a quilt.
Aren't they pretty?!?
 
 
This would also be the point in my Christmas blogging that I became real lazy...
 
The end!
 
This concludes Christmas 2012 for the Goldings!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love those quilts! So special :)

Penny Pfeiff said...

Blessed indeed...Love those quilts...what a treasure...miss those Chismans and Hammers!