Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Saturday we had the most fun morning.
The Little Lady decorated Christmas cookies.

I just set her up and let her go.
John Wayne and I had the most fun time watching her.
She was SO excited and had SO much fun!

 
The frosting in the squeeze tubes were her favorite.
 
 
Sprinkles, sprinkles everywhere!
 
 
I should mention that anyone that we gave these cookies to was advised of how they were made...it was then up to them as to whether or not they decided to consume them : )
 
 
One thing's for sure though...they were made with love.
 
 
TA-DA!!!
 
She was so proud of her cookies and so excited to give them to her Papa and Gaga, Aunt Katie and Uncle Willie and Papa Dave.
 
 
But not without first sampling a few for herself!
 
 
While we were busy decorating cookies, the Little Buckaroo did what he does best, just hung out and looked cute : )
 
 
Especially after last week's horrific events, I am so thankful for the chance to make these wonderful Christmas memories with my sweet Littles.

2 comments:

Brenda Hammer said...

Grandma and Grandpa loved the cookies!

Penny Pfeiff said...

Oh I knew that they would eat theirs. I love it! These are what memories are made of!! Getting soooo big! Merry Christmas!