Friday, January 13, 2012

Life in Phone Pictures

Hello friends and Happy Friday!
Can I get a "whoop whoop"?!?
I really love Fridays.

Anyways, this week has been a good week. I've kind of been on a Denver Bronco/Tim Tebow induced high! You know that they upset the Steelers, right?!? Very exciting!
Can I get a "whoop whoop"?!?

The Little Lady is currently obsessed with all things fancy: her tutus, hair bows and fancy shoes.
Makes me proud : )
She wants this tutu from her Halloween costume on all.the.time.


{Yes, my Christmas tree is still up behind the Little Lady in one of those pictures. That was Saturday's project...the house is back to normal again.}

Sunday, John Wayne, the Little Lady and I went to the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo at the Denver Coliseum. Our niece and nephew were showing their steers in the Catch-a-Calf Show. They did great!


We left the Stock Show in time to catch the second quarter of the big game on the radio and made it to Colorado Springs to my aunt and uncle's house in time to catch most of the second half on TV; thank goodness, this is not a game I would have wanted to miss! And just because, here's the stadium with the actual game going on inside it as we were driving by : )


The Little Lady, yeh, she's a Tebow fan. Every time we mention him: fist in the air, screaming his name {or at least her version of his name}.


Yesterday was a big day around here. We all {John Wayne, my Dad, my Grandpa} took our calves to the sale. You see it's such a big deal because when you make your living as a rancher, you have one pay day a year and yesterday was that day.

The day went great!
The calves looked great and they sold great.
Can I get a "whoop whoop"?!?
Mama gets a new pair of shoes!!! : )


Sale day, it's a family affair: my Grandpa and Grandma, Mom and Dad, John Wayne, the Little Lady...and I even took the day off work!

I'm pretty sure that John Wayne and I agree that the best part of sale day is the paycheck, but I know someone who thinks it's when they handout homemade cookies!


Have a great weekend!

GO BRONCOS!!!

life rearranged

6 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Whoop Whoop! Go Broncos!

Next time you drive by Sports Authority Field, I think you should get a picture of your family "Tebowing" in the parking lot. LOL!

Sherri said...

Whoop Whoop from this country gal that has been to cattle sales. Your little filly sure is adorable.

Barb said...

The picture with your daugher raising her arm in the air is so cute - and I love her headband. And that she loves all things 'fancy'. Happy Weekend to you.

Melodee said...

I love the tutu pics!! so cute! the one with the cookie in one hand and the binkie in another is adorable, tooooo!

Hattie said...

Your little one is too cute!! Love the tutu!!! I was soooooo happy to see the Broncos win. I'm just so happy for Tebow. I'm so glad my boys now have a strong Christian role model to look up to!!!

Tanya said...

She is all girl! Love her glittery boots!