Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Handprint Turkeys

We had craft night at our house tonight!

Mama was able to find the paint we needed at Alco, but she was a little disappointed that they didn't have wiggly eyes. Oh well, next year. Mama plans to help me make a handprint turkey each Thanksgiving, so we can see how I grow over the years.

Here's the only picture of me during our craft night...before the project got started. Once our project was under way it took both of Mama and Daddy's hands to accomplish this project!



We made cards for all of my Grandparents with this cute little poem that Mama found...

This isn't just a turkey as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hand which is part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very, Happy Thanksgiving Day!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: