Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ummm, I'm going to need that...

While shopping this weekend, Mom, T and I happened onto ONE FABULOUS STORE...I'm talking ye haw, kick up your heels, Colorado finally has a good store for us ranch folk! It's called Rustic Ranch Relics and it's at the Shops at Northfield Stapleton. The guy behind the counter may have thought the red head was a little crazy. "Oh my goodness." This store absolutely makes the list of the 10 happiest shopping moments ever. I immediately called Katie, reporting that life in Colorado has just gotten a little bit better and a little bit closer to Texas (we threatened for years that we might need to move to Texas because our shopping options in Colorado just weren't cutting it). Anyways...

Justin, T and are I living in the trailerhood for the next few years with one goal in mind...we'll build our little house on the hill, where we'll live, laugh and love for the rest of our days. So I am constantly on the prowl for unique pieces for this house. Well, I found several.

This table has turquoise inlaid in it...yes people, real turquoise! So with the $10,000 price tag it was wearing, realistically this beauty (that my Mom finally had to pry me off of) will never make it to Wild Horse, but...

Ohhhh....


I did find a buffet though that is pretty perfect and just what I have in mind...it has a more realistic chance of life with the Golding's.


If you're ever in the area, check this store out, it has lots of fabulous furniture, pictures, jewelry, boots, belts...

Just don't buy that table, because I will secretly hate you forever...and the buffet is mine!

No comments: