Friday, October 1, 2010

Trailerhood Tour Part 1 - Master

Sleep easy. We have the Magnificent Seven watching over us each night. Yes, Steve McQueen watching over me as I sleep.


John Wayne movie posters. Hmmm, John Wayne. The Pioneer Woman calls her hubby Marlboro Man, maybe we should call Justin John Wayne???



Our "designer" dresser got a little banged up in the move. Neither John Wayne (I think I love it...I think he's going to hate it!) or I were really up for sanding and painting, so I dusted off the sewing machine and made a runner for the dresser, and while I was at it, I made a curtain for the bathroom.




So there you have it, the master suite of the trailerhood. I must say, I love how it turned out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the trailer looks so much better now than when we lived there?
Mom

Ellen said...

It looks really nice. I can't believe how quickly you've made your "trailerhood" into a home.

Lori Hollis said...

I agree, it already looks like a home. I have been living in my house for 2 years now and I am still working on making mine into a home. Can you come decorate for me?!

Lori Hollis said...

Oh I also like the name for Justin. I was just thinking that I need to come up with a name Preston!!