Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Tonight...
Tonight...I made something from scratch with yeast for the very first time.
Tonight...I made the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls.


I have a little helper...


Yes, this is me smearing butter all over the dough with my hands.
Butter, one of life's essentials to survival.




Do not judge the flour belly.
Yes, flour belly can be one of the side effects of too many cinnamon rolls and Christmas cookies.
...Or believing that butter is an essential to survival.

We will worry about flour belly in January...maybe.
For now, we will have another cinnamon roll!


Do not judge the messy house.
Yes, messy house can be a side effect of trying to do too many things at once.

We will worry about messy house tomorrow night before in-laws arrive on Friday.


Eight pans of cinnamon rolls ready to go into the oven.


Eight pans of cinnamon rolls frosted with a fabulous maple frosting ready to go into hungry tummies!


I am currently in a maple frosting, butter, cinnamon and sugar coma.
On to my next project!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I bet they were wonderful!