Monday, December 27, 2010

Final Stop, Great Grandpa and Grandma Chisman's House

We made the trek to Hanover to finish the day with Great Grandpa and Grandma Chisman and family.

Have I mentioned that my Mom has some really cool cousins, who I really like to play with!
Here I am with Kendra.


And here's me and Kelsey in our same-same hats!
(Notice I finally got to lose my frilly dress.)


I performed a Christmas concert for all before we opened packages.
Mama says this is why we don't have a piano.


After my concert Great Grandpa read the Christmas story.



Great Grandma made me a very special quilt. It has giraffes on it and is sooo cute!


Here I am with all of my special presents from Great Grandpa and Grandma.
I got an American Girl Bitty Baby doll!


And then...the meltdown began...
A little lady can only take so much Christmas!

No comments: