Sunday, December 5, 2010

Deck the halls...

Holly berries, pine cones, red and green decorations and white lights!
The trailerhood is ready for Christmas!

Our three little trees are so cute this year with their holly berries, pine cones, red and brown bulbs and white lights. Really this picture does not do them justice.


We got new stockings this year since we needed one for the Little Lady. I had hoped to make them, but on Black Friday I found these at Target that totally went with "the look" I was going for this year.



The cabinet tops are strung with greenery, lights and of course more pine cones, bulbs and holly berries.




I've stuck holly berries on everything this year.
If John Wayne and the Little Lady would sit still long enough...



Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of the year and decorating for Christmas is at the top of my list of favorite Christmas activities. I love turning all the lights out in the evenings and enjoying the glow from all the Christmas lights!

Check out the Little Lady's room decorations.

And John Wayne was nice enough to string lights on the outside of the trailerhood (pictures soon). I LOVE coming home in the evenings to the glow of our Christmas lights in the dark prairie!

No comments: