Saturday, December 11, 2010

No, not really...

Mama's been dressing me in this "Santa Rocks" t-shirt.
OK, I've been going along with it..."Santa Rocks!"

Um no...really he doesn't.


Who is this guy?!?


And honestly, I'm not sure who's more afraid...
Me of him or him of me?


Ahhh...back in the safe arms of Mama.


Not only did we go see Santa yesterday, we also visited Dr. Hoover and Grandma Freda and Miss Pam.

My visit with Dr. Hoover was good. Come to think of it, he has a white beard and glasses...I like him way more than this Santa character.
I weighed in at 19 pounds 5.5 ounces and 27 inches. He says I'm doing great!

It was also so fun to go visit Grandma Freda and Miss Pam (my babysitters). I was happy to see them and I think they were pretty happy to see me too.

Now, thank goodness the trailerhood doesn't have a chimney!

No comments: